NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ignoring cues from the final inhabitants, tech evangelists have praised the advantages of “the metaverse” for every one; nonetheless, a brand new examine from BlueLabel reveals most individuals do not truly care.
The examine surveyed 1008 folks, accumulating information from these between ages 18 and 84, and revealed respondent utilization amongst 19 of the most well-liked metaverses at the moment. It additionally examines the motivation for utilizing the metaverse (i.e., for enjoyment and to earn earnings) in addition to respondent spending and earnings.
Performed throughout early December 2022, reveals the next information:
- Simply over half of all respondents (52%) reported that they don’t have interaction with the metaverse in any trend.
- Metaverse use is extensively distributed among the many 19 platforms included within the survey, with Minecraft being the most well-liked (17%), adopted by Fortnite (10%), and Roblox (8%) decisively in 3rd place.
- Simply 1.5% of respondents reported utilizing HorizonWorld, Meta’s personal metaverse platform.
- All respondents’ earnings common $1548, however the median and mode are every $0.
Observe the hyperlink right here to view the entire examine: https://www.bluelabellabs.com/weblog/metaverse-statistics/
BlueLabel is an award-winning, remote-first group of 120 strategists, designers, and builders, working across the globe.
Partnering with Fortune 500 corporations and funded startups that need to develop, BlueLabel designs and develops digital merchandise that rework companies.
Director, Advertising and marketing
This content material was issued by means of the press launch distribution service at Newswire.com.
- Featured Picture for BlueLabel