TechPowerUP GPU-Z replace for AMD RX 7900, NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
An necessary replace to the most well-liked graphics card software program.
The GPU data and monitoring software program is now full appropriate with AMD newest Radeon RX 7900 XTX and RX 7900 XT graphics playing cards. The newest model (2.52.0) will now accurately present the specs and knowledge on Navi 31-based GPUs. Nonetheless, there isn’t any point out of Navi 3X assist for upcoming Radeon 7000 cellular GPUs but.
Extra importantly, this replace brings assist for an extended record of GeForce GPUs, together with the RTX 4070 Ti. This card beforehand referred to as RTX 4080 12GB is making its second launch try, now anticipated on January fifth.
Moreover, RTX 3080 Ti 20GB GPU is now supported as effectively, however make no mistake – this isn’t a brand new SKU from NVIDIA. The software program was merely up to date to assist an unreleased GPU that one way or the other nonetheless managed to succeed in the market earlier than it was cancelled. The group offered the mandatory data to TPU developer to show prototype knowledge no matter its official standing.
Updates for Intel Raptor Lake built-in graphics, in addition to Arc discrete GPUs have been additionally carried out. Evidently, it’s all the time good to maintain this software program up to date.
GPUZ 2.52.0 Changelog:
- Added assist for AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT and XTX (Navi 31)
- Added assist for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti, RTX 3080 Ti 20 GB, RTX 3070 Ti (GA102), RTX 3050 (GA107), A800 80 GB PCIe
- Added assist for Intel Raptor Lake IGP
- Added assist for AMD Radeon RX 6300
- NVIDIA ECC reminiscence standing is now reported in Superior Panel / Basic
- If increase clock can’t be learn, base clocks are used to calculate fillrates
- GPU clock studying on Intel Arc graphics has been improved
- Improved VRAM measurement reporting in some edge instances
- Added assist for vendor detection of Corsair, Huqaqin, Maxsun and Wingtech
Supply and obtain: TechPowerUP